for Year End Masters Champion Awards
- Master Championships are available to riders who
have attained the age of 50 before January 1st of the current year.
- Rider must specify "Masters Rider"
on the ECRDA Membership Application
- Separate classes are not held for master riders.
Scores may be earned at any level at any ECRDA sanctioned show.
- A Year End Masters Championship ribbon may be awarded
at each level for the highest median earned by a Master member.
- All other requirements are explained in "General
Information for Dressage Competitions" and "Rules
for Dressage High Score Awards", and will be strictly
- All questions are to be addressed to the High
Score Award Chairperson.