- The show must be sanctioned at least 60 days prior to
the date of competition so it can be publicized in the newsletter at
least 1 month prior to the show.
- All shows must be run according to ECRDA
- Call Competition Coordinator to get a date, find out how to get into
the newsletter, and find out where to send the results.
- Must be 20m X 40m for small arena; 20m X 60m for large arena
- Size and footing must be printed in newsletter and prize list
- Footing should be suitable to the season
- All USDF Tests, Training Level Tests, and First Level Tests 1 and
2 may be ridden in either a large or small arena. All other tests must
be in large arena unless otherwise specified on the test sheet.
- Fence enclosure should be about 12" high.
- Letters should be clearly marked and easily visible to the rider.
- Arena should have adequate space to ride around the perimeter.
- Spectators should be kept at least 10' away from the arena area.
- Footing must be suitable to season.
- Warm-up area must be of adequate size and safe.
- Parking area must be of adequate size and safe.
- Must be certified USEF licensed judges or a USDF "L" graduate.
- USDF "L"
judge may judge through Fourth Level.
- USEF "r" can judge through F.E.I Level.
- USEF "R" judge can judge through F.E.I Level.
- USEF "S" judge can judge through F.E.I Level.
- Judges must be 12 to 16 feet from the C end of the arena.
Bits, Tack, and Proper Attire
- May be checked
- infractions will result in the ride being labeled "HC"
Organizer and Secretary of Show
- Either organizer or secretary must be an ECRDA member
- Organizer must be a named individual
- Are to be calculated to 3 decimal places
- Are to be sent to both the Newsletter Editor and the Web Site Editor
WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THE SHOW