Information for Musical Freestyle Divisions
- Musical Freestyle year end awards are offered in all divisions from Training Level up through FEI levels. Musical Freestyle score sheets are available from USDF and here.
- For year-end awards, the median of the top 3 scores from 3 different shows
and 3 different judges will be used to rank riders. These scores must be from the
same Musical Freestyle test.
- To be considered for year-end awards, median score must be
- All other requirements are explained in "General
Information for Dressage Competitions" and "Rules
for Dressage High Score Awards", and will be strictly
- All questions are to be addressed to the High
Score Award Chairperson.