Information for Junior/Young Riders
- All riders are considered Junior/Young Riders (JR/YR)
until the end of the calendar year in which they reach the age
- ECRDA has separate year end awards for Junior/Young Riders in all divisions.
- JR/YR's may compete in open classes if a JR/YR division
is not available at a dressage show. Please ask the show organizer to identify you as a JR/YR on show result reports. All scores will count as JR/YR
scores for year-end awards.
- All other requirements are explained in "General
Information for Dressage Competition" and "Rules
for Dressage High Score Awards", and will be strictly
- All questions are to be addressed to the High
Score Award Chairperson.